Advanced Education Australia (AEA) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with over 18 years of industry experience. We are a nationally and internationally recognised education specialist that is renowned in the industry for the delivery of quality education.
Since we started in 1998, we have been preparing graduates for their futures, whether it be in their careers or onto journeys and pathways to further learning. We provide students with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed. Our focus is on providing access to a variety of recognised School which deliver courses to reflect the needs of our major growth industries.
Our Mission is to develop and deliver educational programs of the highest standard. Work towards training excellence, to be an organisation that acts as a benchmark for others. To offer the latest teaching methods and educational material focusing on making learning an enjoyable experience. To respond to future technological and educational developments in an innovative, efficient and effective manner. To meet and strive to exceed the needs and expectations of our students. To fulfill our obligations to the Government and curriculum provider.
What Sets Us Apart
AEA is a College that embraces the constantly evolving needs of our Industry and our students. We have chosen to provide students with the following:
- Limited class sizes so each student receives individual attention.
- Students use industry leading professional products.
- Student materials are specially created to incorporate the latest Beauty Therapy techniques.
- Manuals printed in high quality colour and are continually updated to meet the needs of the industry.
- Manuals printed individually for each student.
- Student access to their own set of electrical equipment for use in treatments.
- Students are able to purchase professional products at a reduced rate for training purposes.
- Courses offered in a range of delivery modes to cater for the changing needs of students today.
- Convenient location – few minutes walk from Hornsby train station.
- A well stocked retail area designed to allow students to learn the techniques of product sales, promotion and customer service skills.
In the time since our inception we have gained the reputation as leaders in educational excellence by the industry, salon owners and students alike. We are privileged to have received numerous awards. Some of our achievements include:
- Winner of the 2001 Dermalogica College of the Year Award.
- Winner of the 2005 Dermalogica College of Excellence.
- Recognised in 2006 as a Leader in Educational Excellence by the International Dermal Institute.
- Recognised in 2007 as a Leader in Educational Excellence by the International Dermal Institute.
- Recognised in 2008 as a Leader in Educational Excellence by the International Dermal Institute.
- Successful delivery of distance education courses – giving those students who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study Beauty Therapy a chance to become Beauty Therapists.
- Continuous industry recognition with salon owners and product companies respectively, recommending our College to prospective students.
AEA offers a true on-the-job experience, with expert trainers there to guide you every step of the way. By graduation, you get a clear sense for what it means to run a business and work as a professional beauty therapist, and be ready to hit the ground running! You will gain valuable skills in your chosen area of study, as well as an understanding of a salon environment, ensuring you are immediately employable and prepared for the industry. If you plan to study online you will take advantage of this experience in your one week residential.
AEA is a vibrant place to learn and you’ll meet people from all over the world who share a passion for the Beauty, Make-up, Business, Marketing, Leadership and Management, Aged Care and Child Care industry.
AEA consists of a unique combination of people with vast industry backgrounds. We are a strong team with a common understanding and specialised knowledge of the industry and our students needs – this is the secret of our success.
Our trainers have many years experience in training and working in the Industry. Their wealth of knowledge and passion will allow you develop skills and broad knowledge of the industry so you could provide service to your client with confidence and professionalism.
The AEA administration team has a special interest in ensuring you get through your course as smoothly as possible. The administration team at the Advanced Education Australia are well experienced in sorting out any problem you may have concerning the administration of your course. Their years of experience in administration and customer service roles will ensure all your questions are answered, and if they don’t know the answer, they will find out! Administration is there to help you and provide support with as little fuss as possible so that you can concentrate on your studies. They are the smiling face and friendly voice over the phone when you need help, so please don’t hesitate to call them, no matter how big or small your problem may be.