The multi-billion dollar aged care industry only continues to grow and a simple google search of ‘aged care’ will no doubt yield you seemingly countless options out there. Basically this means it’s a great industry with plenty of opportunities being perfect with those who have a passion for helping our elderly.
We are grateful to be part of this top industry and offer leading nationally accredited courses. Our two most popular (and highly recommended) courses include:
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support:
- Our standard entry level Certificate.
- This covers subjects including speciality treatment for those with Dementia, Personal Care, Safety, Practical Application and the core skills you need to succeed.
- 13 units delivered over a 15 weeks recommended time frame.
CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support:
- The most Powerful Certificate we have for the Aged Care Industry.
- This builds on the Certificate III giving a deeper theoretical and practical level of knowledge.
- 18 powerful units delivered over a 15 weeks recommended time frame.
Questions, Government Funding & Answers:
If this sounds like you then please contact us and ask for our Career Advisors. They can help answer your questions, point you in the right direction, assess your eligibility for Government Funding and take your enrolment. Our college is located Surry Hills (Sydney CBD) and is just a short walk from Central Station.
All students (be it local or international) are most welcome and you can study with us face to face and online.
Contact us to get started and please feel free to share this article with those it can help.
Appreciation & Thanks from Advanced Education Australia!