Education Means Everything to Us.
If you have read our previous articles you will see that we at Advanced Education Australia have a passion for several key industries. One of them is Early Childhood Education and Care. This is a massive multi-billion dollar industry which is not only very profitable but incredibly rewarding for those that love this space.
We at AEA take this very seriously in that we influence the quality of this industry through the powerful, practical and job worthy students that we help educate and create. Our College is fun, serious and gives graduates a strong career pathway with our two most recommended courses:
CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care:
- The Base Level Course for Child Care.
- Covers a range of subjects including Child & Speciality Care, Childhood Teaching, Safety, Educational Frameworks, Theoretical and the Practical Skills to succeed.
- 18 Units delivered over a recommended 52 Week time frame.
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care:
- Our most popular course in Childcare.
- A massive upgrade from the Certificate III with more subjects, details and training.
- 28 Units over a recommended 52 week time frame.
Questions, Answers and Speaking to our Career Advisors:
If you know Childcare is for you then please speak to us and meet with our Career Advisors. They can take you through the program, answer your questions and also assess your eligibility for Government Funding and sort that out. Our goal is give you the best possible education experience to set you up with a great Career Pathway for life.
You can study online, face to face at our Sydney CBD Campus in a way that works for you. Speak to us to get started.
With thanks and appreciation from the team at Advanced Education Australia!