Our ‘Sydney College of Skin Care’ has helped educate thousands of successful Beauty Therapists over the decades. We are very proud of our students with them going onto become successful professionals, manage beauty salons, own them and even go into the ‘business side’ in working with A-List Celebrities.
Their success makes us very happy and depending on where you are at and your own goals and aspirations; we have the course for you. Our most popular include:
SHB50115 – Diploma of Beauty Therapy:
- To become a leading Beauty Therapist.
- Covers subjects from beauty & skin science, to skin, to techniques, selling, working with clients, product merchandising, practical skills and more.
- 25 units over 52 weeks.
SHB50216 – Diploma of Salon Management:
- Recommended for those already with the Beauty Skills, this covers the business side.
- Covers subjects including Management, Human Resources, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and Finances.
- 10 units over 52 weeks.
CUA51015 – Diploma of Screen and Media (Make-up):
- Recommended for those wanting to go into the ‘Business to Business’ side.
- Covers speciality subjects including Creative Make-up, hair styling, wig styling, project management and B2B skills to win big.
- 16 units over 52 weeks.
Questions, Getting Started & Government Funding:
Our Career Advisors are here to answer your questions, assess your eligibility for Government Funding and get you enrolled.
We have educated thousands over the years and you can study online and also face to face at our Sydney CBD college. International & Local Students are most welcome! Any questions please ask.
Appreciation & thanks from Advanced Education Australia!