The wonderful multi-billion dollar industry of Childcare and Childhood Education means a lot to us at AEA. Firstly, many of us have children ourselves and are customers of this industry. Secondly, there are seemingly endless opportunities available for employment and entrepreneurship. Thirdly, we are grateful to having leading courses in this area (hence we love it!).
For those with a passion for Childcare wishing to build a rewarding career; we have two popular courses in this area we must share with you:
CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care:
- The Entry Level Course to get started in Childcare.
- Covers key topics covering Child Care, Speciality Care, Childhood Teaching Methods, Safety, Educational Frameworks, Education & Entertainment, Practical Skills and the ‘fun’ skills to succeed.
- 18 Units over 52 Weeks.
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care:
- This is our most popular and most recommended course in Childcare.
- Builds on the Certificate III with more subjects, detail, thinking, practical training and theoretical concepts.
- 28 Powerhouse Units over 52 Weeks.
Questions & Answers:
If Childcare appeals to you then we’d love to speak to you. Our Career Advisors can answer your questions, assess your eligibility for funding from the government and take your enrolment. We are all about giving you a pathway to build the career of your dreams.
You can study online, face to face at our Surry Hills Campus at the rate which works for you. Please review our website and when you’re ready, get in contact.
Please share this article with those it can help with full appreciation from us at Advanced Education Australia!