We at Advanced Education Australia love the Elderly and the Aged Care Industries. Besides being multi-billion dollar industries with massive growth, it is incredibly rewarding for those with the passion for care. In doing our part, we offer leading nationally accredited courses. Our two most popular courses include:
Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015):
- Our entry level Certificate.
- Includes subjects covering care for those with Dementia, Personal Care, Safety, Applications and core skills.
- 13 units over a 15 weeks recommended time frame.
Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015):
- The Powerful Certificate for the Aged Care Industry.
- This builds on the Certificate III giving a deeper level of theoretical and practical skills.
- 18 units over a 15 weeks recommended time frame.
Questions, Answers, Funding & Enrolment:
If Aged Care sounds like you then we’d love to have you study with us. Review our website and when you’re ready speak to our Career Advisors who can answer your questions, assess your eligibility for government funding and take your enrolment. You can study online or face to face at our college in Surry Hills (Sydney CBD).
Contact us to learn more and feel free to share this article with those it can help.
Appreciation & Thanks from Advanced Education Australia!